QUARTZ - GRANITE - PORCELAIN
1.Submit Your Drawing:
Simply email us or stop into our showroom with a perimeter drawing or cabinet layout with dimensions.
(See below for an example)
2. Finalize Details:
In order to provide you with the most accurate quotation possible we would need to know a few things.
- The material or better yet the actual color you are interested in. Samples can be seen in our showroom or click the "get inspired" page located in the menu bar above for a large array of options.
- Will your project require the removal and disposal of an existing countertop ?
- Is there more than one sink cut out?
- The address of the project.
3.Receive A Quotation:
Within 24hrs you will receive a detailed quotation. The quotation is subject to final measurements. This is why it is important to provide us with as many details as possible. If a few details have not be finalized , no problem , we are here to help!
In order to proceed with an order we do require a deposit. A 50% deposit is required and can be made using debit, cheque or e-transfer.
5.Schedule A Template Date:
For a new kitchen installation, notice of 3-4 days prior to cabinets being installed is suggested. For kitchen remodels we only need 24hrs notice to schedule an appointment. In some circumstances we can come out the same day to take final measurements. Regardless of our schedule we will arrange a time that works best for you !
6. Final Measurement Appointment:
Little preparation is needed for the final measurement appointment but making sure these things are done will make sure everything is done properly:
- All appliances must be on site. ( Sinks, Cooktop/Stove, Faucet Etc)
- Existing works surfaces/countertops must be clear of any contents to allow for accurate measurements.
Typical turnaround time is 7 - 10 business days from date of final measurement. Budget for a half day installation for a kitchen countertop and 1-3 hrs for a bathroom countertop. A plumber should be scheduled 24 hours after the countertop installation.
E-transfer or Debit payment prior to installation date or a cheque at time of installation.